Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, August 8, 2016

I Love Bread too Oprah! ...

... it's all about the bread, bout the bread, bout the bread!
A few of my recent creations...



 
Look at my JJ!
He loves my "Piggies"!
I saw them on Pinterest but made them my own- they taste like bbq! Sorry not sharing that recipe yet! ;)
Can you believe he is 8 already?!!  Happy Birthday JJ!
I made his crazy birthday cake but cake is another post!
 
Easy Bread Recipe
 In mixing bowl combine:
2 C flour
1 tbsp yeast
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
approx. 1 C warm water
( adding more water if necessary to make thick batter)
Stir until well mixed. Cover with plastic and let rise for about 1/2 hour in
warm place.  My tip if it's winter I will put the bowl in a larger bowl of warm water to help  
rise the dough and keep it warm, replacing the water when it's cold.
Scrape dough down with a fork and put on floured board, divide in half.  
Flour gently and work into a shape or put into
greased pan or glass bowl to rise again and then bake.  
Bake at 350 for approx. 30 minutes.
This is a basic recipe - I have added herbs, cheese, lots & lots of garlic...more sugar...
For a softer sweeter dough use milk & add a few more tablespoons of sugar!
As you can see I've tried a few things I've seen on my beloved Pinterest.  I've
got a great Board called "Rollin' In Dough". 
Easy to make it in the morning and bake it for dinner!
Make it a great day!
 
 

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: