Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Special Valentine...

...I had fun taking one of my painted magazine pages and altering it in PicMonkey. I love playing around with photos and so glad I came upon this site. Do you recognize this page from my Ta Da I Tried It Thursday?! (See Below)  Please feel free to use this page as you would like for your own projects. 
Love to all my Sweet & Creative Valentines!
Right click on picture & save to your computer to print out.

Don't forget to send me a picture if you use this to create something beautiful.
(This page can not be sold. Thanks)
Blessings!
******
Update
I printed the page and this is what I did with it...

I cut the paper into pieces, using the larger piece as a backgroud. Then adhered on top of a blank card.  I used glue, glitter glue, coffee colored ink, scissors, & decorative paper scissors to complete this quick card project.  I have not put any writing on the card yet. Not sure what it's gonna say...something about 2 hearts in a universe...? hum....
Again, if you use this page, I'd love to see what you did with it!
Happy Valentines Day!



StumbleUpon.com

No comments: