Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, December 19, 2013

In Loving Memory...

...of my most beloved Aunt Judy.

After a ten month battle with cancer, she went to be with her Lord and Savior.  She will be spending Christmas and her Anniversary with the Lord and my Uncle David who went to Heaven in March.
She was a shining example all of my life of what a & faithful Christian Servant is and should be. Even though I can't be there with her today as she is laid to rest, I am there in spirit.
My love goes out to all my cousins (her "girls") and their families.
 I loved her very much and I will miss her very much.
 
 
 
 
  

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

My condolences to you CJ. So sorry to hear about this, especially at this time of year. You are right though, she is in a better place. ::hugs:: I hope you enjoy your holidays ahead. Take care.