Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Free Form and Fresh Eyes ...

...Thanks to Milliande! I was taking a break from work on a portrait commission today, when
I watched Milliande's wonderful Free Form Youtube video. I have been a subscriber of hers on Youtube, but honestly  & sadly so, I have only taken the time to watch one of her videos, and that was a long time ago. Now I regret all the fun I've missed & have to watch all her videos as soon as I can. I had to take time out to try her exercise, her "form play" would be just the thing to give me a "fresh eye" & get my creative juices flowing. A little "Right Mind" work. It was so fun to see what was created from a  random squiggles! Each one is like a little Meditation. Warning this may become an addiction!
This is her video and how you get started...
 
Here is my squiggle page...
Looking at it from all sides I pulled a few of these figures out...
 
Using pencil, ink, cream colored  & black acrylic paint these fun little creatures came to life...
I created 5 little pieces in all but here are 2 of them... 
Happy, Bubbly, Marshmellowy, is that a word? ... 
Rainy, Lazy, Curled up, Disconnected by Weather...
 
If you give this free form play a try,
please leave your link below.
I would love to see your Free Form Fun!
Show me your squiggles!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: