Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, July 15, 2013

1, 2, 3...Snap!...

... I embroidered out this free design I found at http://www.embroiderydesigns.com 
and put it in a frame late last night.
 
I changed the suggested color red to brown.
(yes my wall really is dark butterscotch)
All the designs I have sewn out from this site
 have been great except for the pizza slice; it was a little loopy & my embroidery foot kept getting stuck underneath the stitches. I was testing this one out to make a little case
 for my new camera but when it was finished I thought it would be great on the wall in the guys bathroom. 
It has a few puckers because I used a satin type fabric & I didn't pull the iron out. If I have time today
 I will do that but I thought it was so cute I'd share it. 
How many of us have a picture of ourselves as child in the bathroom? hahaha OhSnap!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

It looks great and I love the color of your wall. Awesome.:)
Gloria
http://shininglife1.blogspot.com/