Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, February 25, 2013

Some Tasty Tid Bits...



Did you know that Manna from Heaven, spoke of in the Book of Exodus, was a lot like mushrooms but tasted like honey wafers?  Now that is Love!
I painted a few mushrooms on rocks. Yes I did say rocks. Well they turned out cute & will most likely become a gift. I think I should just paint me a garden because of my big purple thumb. haha I had so much fun painting the mushrooms that I had to paint some on paper. 
Here's another Tasty Tid Bit... my favorite mushroom bread recipe.  A friend served this years ago and I begged for the recipe.  I think I will make this for Easter.  Just click on the picture for the recipe. Thanks to BeanTown Baker for sharing the photo & recipe!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: