Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, February 24, 2011

Low Tide...

...I'm calling this "Monterey" for sure. It reminds me of the tide pools on the coast. I won't share how many times I've crocheted a section on then pulled it out. Contrary to what I thought when I began, this one is going to take a while! I am loving this process.
A Big Shout Out & Thank You goes to Art by Carla Grifo for featuring my Swimmer, Verbena Place for featuring one of my Happy Souls, A Shot In The Dark, AngelinaInspirations for featuring my Incorigible Carnie in their wonderful Etsy Treasuries!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

The colors do remind me of the ocean, that's for sure. Great work. I have a hard time crocheting and you know why? Because my fingers start knotting up the same with knitting. Looks good. Have a great week.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

What a cool project! I'm too tied to rigid shapes.