Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some Christmas Spice...

...My sweet hubby is doing some cleaning for me & our little JJ is down for a nap. Christmas music is turned up a notch louder than it should be, I'm going to light up that special spicy Christmas candle, grab the tape & scissors, and wrap away! We are starting our celebration tomorrow so I am trying to get everything finished today. Wrapping. ugh. Not my favorite thing. I'm too much of a perfectionist to enjoy it. So it's one thing that I'm not so good at. I just whack away. I'm famous or perhaps infamous for my gift wrapping. Those closest to me are laughing right now and giving a knowing nod.
However, I am enjoying every minute of this Christmas, even the wrapping.
Fa La La La!
I hope you are too!

God Bless & Merry Christmas and much love to all my Family, Friends & Faithful Followers!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Merry Christmas!! And a wonderful artsy new year!

GlorV1 said...

Hello amiga. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Take care and thx for being a bloggie buddy.