Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh The Wonder...

My favorite picture of this Christmas season.
I can't believe it's already a New Year!
Time really does fly when you're having fun!
A Big Shout Out & Thank you! goes to Anna's Adornments, Tirabaralla, Baby's Breath Homemade & The Acorn Owl for featuring my art in their fantastic Etsy Treasuries!
To stop by their shops just click on their names.
♦ Wishing you the Happiest New Year ♦

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I just had to stop in and wish you and yours a very Happy New Year amiga and I am so happy to have met you and enjoyed your blog this year and I look forward to your beautiful art next year or tomorrow should I say. Thanks for being my bloggie amiga. Happy New Year!

sandy petals said...

That is the very best picture! I just love it.