Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Winter Wonderful ...

... ♥ love ♥ love ♥ love ♥ smitten ♥ smitten ♥ smitten with Dolce & Gabbana's winter collection. I've watched this twice and may watch it again.
I drifted off here & there daydreaming that I was tall and thin! hahaha and then that I had a new knitting machine! I love the Scandinavian patterns which is also repeated in the men's collection, the light as a feather flowing fabrics, the fine knit, medival inspired square yoke sweaters with a slightly puffy sleeve, the leg warmers/shoe covers, and the goggles!?! Scrumptious BANANAS! :) I don't think there is a piece I don't like, with exception of a few purses. Winter wonderful! Brilliant! I'm ready to pull out the needles & then hit Lake Tahoe.

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

elsie said...

and don't forget RICH, we'd have to be tall, think and RICH!!!