Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shenanagans...

...that's what I call it. That's what I've been up to lately. You may have noticed I haven't been painting much. I've been playing with clay and crochet and I made a big decision to open a second Etsy shop for all my "shenanagans"and have been working on that. In this new shop I plan to sell some of my original crochet patterns, photographs, handmade beads, perfumes, etc... all the stuff I do when I'm not painting. I dont have anything listed yet. I will be getting together with a model in the next few days. As soon as I have some great photos I'll be ready for the grand opening!

A Big Shout Out & Thank you! goes to Graceful Moments, for featuring my art on her blog & CherieBosela, EllieLeesAttic, WhimsyFishArts for featuring my art in their great Etsy Treasuries. Click on their name to be taken right to their shops full of goodies!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Your new shop sounds fun! I like shenanigans...I do a bit of those myself. I think it's great that you are letting your creativity take you to new exciting places!
Thanks for the link to my shop!
Blessings, Vicki/Ellielee

sandy petals said...

I love that Idea! I am up to some shenanagans myself these days.

cedar chest said...

This sounds so good. I think I am going to have a great time. That idea is just so interesting. Thank you for sharing this and I think I need to share this to my friends.