Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On A Roll...


* ***
..."on a roll" *groan :)* ok I know that's really cheesy but I said it anyway. haha I am on a roll though, having a blast painting these little sushi paintings. I am selling the original but plan to frame prints for myself. These are 4 x 6s. I have also done some ACEOS as well. Check out these cool sushi projects at Cut Out + Keep ! I think you will like this really fun craft site. New Sushi prints listed in my Etsy shop today.

StumbleUpon.com

10 comments:

Pia Walker said...

Wowsers - I love the painting with the noodle bowl! Wishing great success with your prints.

cree said...

oooooh, i am in LOVE with the sushi pics jana! yum. i love your color choice, the sushi really pops!

Poetic Artist said...

Too funny on a roll..Love the sushi paintings.

Writing Nag said...

These are so beautiful! I love looking at your art!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Jane, I LOVE the second one, very artistic and colorful.

GlorV1 said...

Very nice Jane. Always so colorful. Good luck with your prints. Take care.

Birdhouse Accents said...

Never have tried sushi. I would like to try the wild boar sounds good

Blue & White Wear said...

I LOVE your prints!! Gorgeous!!!

Mechelle said...

Wow you have made me hungry!

Beth Howard said...

rofl Love it! I'm a huge sushi fan too, so I can't help but dig both your prints and the tutorial :D