Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Word on Wednesday


John 16:33 "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

what a touching tribute to coincide with what's happened in our world today.
You brought it all back to the one source upon whom we can always count.

Jaime Haney said...

very nice post

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful rendition! I have never heard that before. Thanks!

Lance said...

Such inspiring words. THanks for this post.

Have a great day!

TERI REES WANG said...

Sell those sunny yellow loafers on your new vintage shop on etsy!

..clean house, now. ;P

sandy petals said...

Thank you so much! That is wonderful and I needed to see and hear it. I think I will play it repeatedly.