Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, January 17, 2010

Impatiently Waiting

I admire the people who wait patiently for Etsy Treasury's to open up to post a grouping of their favorite things. I'm not that patient and honestly it sounds complicated, so I appreciate every Treasury that I am in & the work/time the person puts into it. I love looking through the Treasury's. I thought I'd give it a try, but frankly I don't think I'll be able to wait for an opening! So I am posting a poster sketch of a few things that have caught my fancy lately which includes my own Little Swimmer. I am smitten with that one. The original is on it's way to Germany tomorrow. I have listed prints in my Etsy Shop.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: