Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, July 3, 2009

Synapse & Cardia

Last night & today I've been working on some digital collages for my son. He gave me a little idea of what he wanted and I got to work on it. He likes the girl & tree which is why I have done several. You may notice the background photo in one from a few weeks ago that I took at the creek. I thought it was for a inspiration poster for his work but turns out it's for his album cover. Duh. Synapse & Cardia, well he does work in the medical field & it was an email. I'm easily confused, the ol' neurons weren't working. hahaha I've had fun doing them & I've stayed inside where it's nice & cool. I wish I had a better photo program. Mine is super basic. I had to put my little Doodle Bug in one! These are a few of my favorites so far, I didn't want to post them all. Just curious...which one do you like the best?

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

These are really cool! I think I like the first one the best... like the colors and the steps!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

I really like #1 & #4. Very cool!

earthtoholly said...

Hi there and thank you for stopping by and commenting.

I think I like best your last picture of the little girl. I like the colors and it has a surreal quality. Very nice sites you have!