Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, July 20, 2009

Remembering Paint-by-Numbers

I saw this quaint little room on Country Living and fell in love with this paint-by-number collection. It brought back a nostalgic feeling. When I told my Mom about it she asked me if I wanted her to buy me a paint-by-number set! haha (I said No! but a little bit of me thought it might be fun.haha) I don't even know how many of these she bought me growing up. I used to love to smell the paint and it was a bit like doing a puzzle. I think one on a wall wouldn't necessarily be a good thing but a collection I think is really cool! I might keep my eye peeled for these on my next trip to the flea markets or antique stores even though I'm sure these are mostly found in Gramma's attics. haha

A few new prints listed on Etsy today...

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

storybeader said...

nice angels! The paint by number sets make the images look very folky... and I like folk art!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Beautiful new prints!!

Paint-by-numbers were so much fun!!

Poetic Artist said...

Beautiful work.. I have a couple of paint by number sitting in my studio..I just love them.

sandy petals said...

I remember a few of those paint by numbers. LOL
I love the new paintings. They made me think of you and me.