Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, June 19, 2009

What Do I Want?....

My family & friends always ask me what I want for my birthday or Christmas and inevitably I have socks in the list. They usually groan when I say that. I rarely get socks but I still put it on my list. For some reason I can't keep a "pair". One sock always disappears shortly after one or two wearings. I think there is a black hole on this planet just to suck in one sock at a time. My birthday is this weekend, so if I don't get socks, maybe I'll get paper........

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Happy Birthdat toooo you!! HOpe you get pairs and pairs of socks...lol..

Poetic Artist said...

Happy BDay..May you get socks in many colors.