Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, May 24, 2009

To The Angels That Follow Me


In honor of my first blog anniversary I will be putting all of my Angels that Follow me in a hat (or bowl) for a drawing. I will be doing this on Tuesday or Wednesday. The name that is drawn out will be gifted a print of your choice! I really can't believe it's been a year already.
So as I sat reminiscing over the past year, where I was, and where I am now; I decided to post a few of my memorable moments or silly& goofy posts in the past year. There are a lot in between, I just picked one from each month, except this month...
May 2008 - Life Outside The Cubicle - My first post
June 2008 - They Say It's Your Birthday!
July 2008 - Ok Wednesday Wasn't It...Friday Is!
August 2008 - If This House Is A Rockin'...Come On In
September 2008 - Life's Just A Wild Ride (this still makes me laugh)
November 2008 - A Day At The Beach
December 2008 - Oh What A Night!
January 2009 - Tagged & Tickled (my first time being tagged)
February 2009 - Tuesday's Altered Thoughts
March 2009 - One Won't Do It
April 2009 - Cross Country Country Music
I love blogs & blogging and have met so many wonderful people. All of your support & wonderful comments this past year means a great deal to me! Thank you for being an Angel of mine!
P.S. If you've already read these posts just ignore them and start thinking of a print you'd like in you win! haha

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

granmamimi said...

I so enjoyed reading your back posts/blogs. It gave me a tingle to see how much you have accomplished in a year. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! and many more to come! I am so thrilled to have been a part of your art world.
Blessings,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a year of blogging! It's wonderful when you sink into this community and find out how many wonderfully giving and caring people there are out there!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Congratulations on your Happy One Year Anniversary. I just recently found your blog, so it was fun to take a journey into posts from the past. Wishing you another creative, successful and happy year.
Cheers to the curve balls life throws us and the unique opportunity to hit them out of the ball park.

Kelly Warren said...

happy blogiversary! as you already know, i LOVE your angels. i need to send you a picture of them in my house. :-)