Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time Flies!

In honor of my 1 year blog anniversary I did a drawing with the names of all my Followers. I can't believe it's been a year already! My youngest son & grandson were the Masters of Ceremonies! Looks like I may have 4 drummers on my hands pretty soon! Perhaps I will do another drawing soon just for fun! Cathie at MagicMarkingsArt was the winner! Check out her wonderful art & blog!


Yes that is 2 liter bottle is another one of my white trash redneck toys! Who knew a bottle with red food coloring in it could be so much fun?! haha JJ is getting his brave on. Standing up holding on to the table and then letting go. He can stand alone for a little while. He tried taking a step today but it didn't work out. It won't be long and we will be chasing him around the house! He is growing up so fast it will soon be his 1st birthday! Time does fly by!

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Tj Lev said...

Hey Jana that was too cute! He is so adoreable!! Hope you are good. Tj.

Joe said...

Finally worked for me! Cute video!

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

That was the cutest video!! Almost one year already? Unbelievable how the time has flown by!