Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This Carolina Girl is Back in California

Totally exhausted. My arms and legs fell asleep even though my brain was awake yesterday. Not a good feeling while you're driving. I will start telling you some little stories about my trip tomorrow. There are some good ones! I am going to miss everyone terribly, more than I know but there is nothing like getting home to your own bed! I am going to be in it all day.

I am so thankful for all your prayers, for God and all the Angels that got me home safely!


What a honor and nice surprise to find this award when I got home! Thank you Artist Center! Click here to see what it means.

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Welcome home! I know what you mean, getting away if fun and exciting but there's no place like home♥
Hugs,
Darla