Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Sunday, April 26, 2009

Inspired...

by my sister & family of gardeners I actually used a rake & hoe today! It was a beautiful day. I made a big breakfast then headed to the back yard, even though my front yard looks like the Adams Family lives here. My youngest son helped me and we got a lot accomplished in a few hours. I even...are you sitting down?... bought some seeds today! I keep saying I am going to paint, I need to paint, but I haven't been able to pick up a brush since I've been home.

I watched little JJ aka Doodle Bug yesterday and just in the couple of weeks I was gone he learned to pull himself up into a standing position, walk along the couches, coffee tables and crawl as fast as lightening. I definitely have to buy a walker, 2 fences for the stairs, child proof gagets and maybe some zanax to take after he leaves! hahaha

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: