Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, March 30, 2009

A Great Day!

I had my little JJ today. We had fun out in the yard. It was another beautiful day. It's been 2 weeks since I've had him and I couldn't believe how grown up he's getting. He's sitting up and crawling everywhere. He's the sweetest thing. I got lots of slobbery kisses today!

Tomorrow I am finishing up a collage/altered piece for a gallery show on April 11th at the Marco Fuoco Gallery in Sacramento. It is my 2nd attempt on this piece. My last try I messed up an altered photo that was to go on it. I'll be going solo to the gallery show because my husband will be playing a gig up in Lake Tahoe. He found out yesterday that The Spotted Dogs will be playing at the California State Fair this year! That will be so much fun! He doesn't have the date yet but he's really excited.
My purple Aura Angel was featured yesterday in the most beautiful Etsy Treasury . Thank you BusyBeads! Please check it out! Purple in all it's glory!!
Ok *heels dragging* I decided to check out Twitter. I joined and it's actually more fun than I thought it would be. I can see how some people are so addicted to it. Just click below on the blue flying bird if you'd like to Follow me getting my Tweets on!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

shellscapes said...

He's gorgeous - what a cutie! And thanks for your kind words about my Dad - he's doing better.