Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Feeling Fine on Friday

I'm finally feeling a bit better and it's Friday already. I finished this angel I have been working on. It's a colorful piece and I love her crown of glory. Each side of her face shows a different expression. I think of compassion and pride. A print of her is now available here on Etsy. I also listed this freckled Aura Angel here on Ebay.

I started a new painting today and WHAT!?! It's not an angel! It's actually flowers and a bee. I'll post a picture when I'm finished. To give you a hint of what it looks like - it reminds me of a painting that I did last year of white trees, black picket fence, black birds with a turquoise background. Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Kelly Warren said...

gorgeous! i love them both!