Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Saturday, March 7, 2009

Angels & Daydreaming

A big Thank you to all those who commented and were concerned for me and my "kitchen nightmare"! That was so sweet.

Today I am babysitting my little Doodle Bug JJ. His mom and dad have a friend in from Chicago and they are taking her to San Francisco. When they were asking me where they should eat my mind wondered into Chinatown, The Wharf, North Beach/Little Italy, The Mission District, and now I am craving a trip to the City. Daydreaming about it. SF is only a 2 hour drive, so I can't believe it's been so long since I've been there. Every time I go I have so much fun. I hate going over the bridges to get there though and there is no getting out of going over one. I hate all bridges but especially the Bay Bridge and in almost 30 years I've only gone over the Golden Gate twice!
JJ is crawling now so I may lose a pound today or throw my back out. haha He's so darn sweet! He has a little cold but is still being an angel. It's hard not to constantly kiss him. I made him a little stuffed baby toy last night. I will not be showing a picture of it. My son and I were belly laughing at it last night and we decided that if I showed a picture of it right after the kitchen incident that you would all really think I've lost my mind. LOL But hey JJ likes it!
Last night I listed this sweet big brown eyed angel on Etsy.

Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Hayley Egan said...

Beautiful angels!

Lynda Lehmann said...

The baby is just ADORABLE!!!!!!