Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday's To Do's

I got out of the house and went to the printer today. It was so nice I almost felt like doing yard work. Almost. I am working on my portfolio for a gallery in Sacramento. I have been working on it in bits & pieces this week and hope to get it finished tomorrow. I also finished up a little painting on wood I have been working on. This is the first of several flower garden angels. I hope you like her. This one is called "Angel in my Hollyhocks". If you cover one side of her face she seems to say "don't even think about picking one of these flowers", haha, the other side is sweet as pie, lovingly adoring you for wanting to pick one! haha Tomorrow I am beginning a commission piece, mailing, & helping my husband with his band's promo package. I have listed the print of "Angel in My Hollyhocks" at Etsy.

I received a really nice email inviting me to join http://www.bluecanvas.com/. I don't have anything to sell there yet and honestly haven't spent the time to fully check it out, but I did post a few pictures. I am juggling my time at the moment trying to find balance and squeezing in time to Stumble on Stumble it! I'm hooked and have found some great art there which I will have to share. I'll have to start posting some of my weekly favorites. I have Project Wonderful ads now too. I'd love to have you advertise your site here with me. Be sure to check out my new & wonderful sponsors!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Melo said...

Hmmm, how come I can't find a way to click to "follow" your blog? I see no link! Help?