Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Queen of Soul...


was the Queen of Style today! I LOVED this hat so much! I couldn't take my eyes off of it so I didn't hear a word she sang! And the earrings were perfect, in fact they look just like the earrings I painted in Lady in Roses from my hats series! I'm no "fashionista" but she was so pretty I was compelled to post about it! It was the first thing my mother and I talked about. Actually I thought she looked just lovely all over - head to toe! I know she will probably endure some jokes about it but I say good for you Ms Franklin! You Rock My Queen! You know how much I love hats...maybe she will inspire people to pull them out of the closet!
photo courtesy of Reuters/Yahoo

StumbleUpon.com

No comments: