Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Day And The Nest is Empty

33 years with not one Christmas Day spent alone with just my husband until this year. (I was a teenager when I got married!) It feels strange and I will miss my kids but we'll have a good time together. We talked today about what we could do. We didn't decide. Go play in the snow with a piping hot Thermos of something good? Take the light rail to Old Sacramento? Go to the movies? We have never gone to the movies on Christmas Day like so many do. Stay in our pj's all day, watching Christmas movies & order Chinese food? Walk by the river all bundled up with the dogs in their cute little sweaters? Go have some crab on Fisherman's Wharf, ride the cable cars & soak in some of that wonderful San Francisco's Christmas spirit? ...hum...

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! First of all, I'm not "spamming" you; I promise! Second of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Melissa B., The Scholastic Scribe, & I'm the "Original" Superior Scribbler! Third thing on my mind: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award; I'd greatly appreciate your vote, so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And 4th thing on today's agenda: I've got a cute "contest," of sorts, going on at my place every Sunday. Please come by this Sunday for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And, thanks for your support!