Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Something To Talk About

My son Timothy was over last night and said "Mom your blogs are really great but how do you have anything to talk about when you just paint!" haha I always have something to talk about! I don't have a painting to show you today though. I started a painting but it just wasn't working out, so it's a do over. Maybe I've hit a block or something. I hope not! The computer work, groups, sites, blog...are taking more time than I imagined as well. I joined Indiepublic last night and have already met some nice people already, most of whom are from Etsy. If you haven't been there yet you should definitely check it out! I was featured in an Etsy Treasury today for the 3rd time!Yippee! Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=12696 That makes me feel so proud & honored, however, I can't say that it has helped my views or sales in anyway. I am actually debating on removing Devoted and putting her over to Ebay. I know it's only been a few days but I am doing this for a living now. Still scary. I received a fantastic email from the person who bought my Aura Angel (in A New Day post) today. It read: Just sending you another piece of feedback - my face lights up and smiles when I look at and examine this painting, the colors,. the layers, the freshness, the happy appeal of just looking at it. It makes me feel good whenever my eyes alight upon it. Thanks! -Linda SO SWEET! I love that she took the time to email to me such a lovely comment. Because I have no painting I will show you a picture of Timothy that was taken by Athina Adair, a link to her Etsy shop is down below. She is a phenomenal photographer!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Sara said...

congrats on being in that lovely treasury!!

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

What a nice son to read his Mom's blog! LOL I think my son knows I have a blog.... :) I enjoyed reading yours and love your work!