Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, May 26, 2008

They Speak to Me Too!


I got the sweetest email from a collector of mine yesterday. She told me that my mermaid angels/art speaks to her. Well this sweet little angel kept telling me her hair was longer ! Seriously! I couldn't ignor her. I got out the brushes, fixed her ponytails and she's looks alot happier to me now! She is as she should be! She's called "The Angel of Starfish Grotto". As said I paint things that I like and hope others like it too. I like this one because she's a spunky teeny bopper. I think she's saying good night prayers to the starfish she's babysitting! Ok where's that jacket those nice men in the white coats gave me?
If she is telling you to take her home, you can find her in my shop at Etsy, the link is below!
Have a fabulous holiday! God Bless!


StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

LuLu Borealis said...

Very nice! Mermaids are adorable and sweet.

Pretty Things said...

I love the mermaid angels!

Angelos said...

Hi, it came out beautiful and your art stands out great- Lety, from Etsy

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you for all the lovely comments!